Job Type – Full time /Permanent
Job Reference – 28357/GL
Due to continual growth our client, a well established high-end independent Kitchen Company, has an exciting opportunity for an additional Kitchen Designer to be based at their prestigious Solihull showroom.
With a professional and dynamic character you will need to be able to hit the ground running with enthusiasm, a positive work ethic and the confidence to follow the process through from initial client visit to completion.
- We are looking for a candidate with at least 5 years recent experience and ideally someone who has worked for an independent retailer.
- Our client’s customers have very high expectations, so the successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills and the ability to inspire the customer with their ideas and design; and be able to offer sound advice based on the customer’s requirements and budget.
- Excellent organisation skills are a necessity, as well as strong I.T skills for using CAD and CRM system – Knowledge of Articad would be advantageous.
- The successful candidate will also need to be good at working to deadlines. I.e. getting back to customers in a timely manner and submitting plans for ordering.
- Training is usually one month depending on the candidate.