Job Type – Full Time / Permanent
Our client based in Kidderminster requires an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their busy accounts department.
- Processing Purchase Ledger invoices using Sage Line 50.
- Handling a large number of telephone queries from Suppliers chasing payment
- Handling incoming Supplier queries via email
- Monthly Supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparing weekly payment run to be processed through the bank
- Purchase Ledger invoice import from Management system in to Accounts software
- Sending out invoices to Site Managers for authorisation
- Set up and maintain Supplier accounts in the Accounts Package and management system
- Making credit card payments to Suppliers over the telephone and online
- Ensuring that the Purchase Ledger is regularly maintained and any errors investigated and removed on a monthly basis
- Completing Supplier Credit Application forms when necessary
- Administrative duties including filing, archiving & letter writing
This is a great opportunity to join a growing local business with a very friendly team/great working environment and free on-site parking. We are looking for local candidates who live within a 5 – 10 mile radius Kidderminster only.