- Are you tired of the office environment and the daily commute?
- Do you want the ultimate work life balance arrangement to fit around the school run and family commitments, or simply to fit in with other part time work/top up your earnings?
- Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant with at least two years experience?
- Do you ultimately want to work for yourself and manage your own day?
- If it’s a ‘YES’ to all of the above, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
All you need is:
- Your own laptop/PC (suitable for business use), phone & internet connection.
- The ability to work from home (from the kitchen table, the spare room, the sofa or even the garden!)
- Access to your own transport (to be able to attend networking events to attract new clients, as well as meeting your existing clients as and when you want to).
- There are absolutely no set up costs.
- This is a self-employed commission based job, therefore there is no basic salary, but we are offering an impressive 60% uncapped commission on any revenue you bills.E.g. you would earn from £600 – £900 for one placement – depending on the salary offered (and making one placement per week is very realistic – based on working around 20 hours per week).
- You are completely in charge of the hours you work and when you work them (however, we feel around 20 per week as a minimum would suit this role).
- You decide what sectors you recruit in, who for and in what locations.
- Branchrecruitment.com is a well established online based agency. We have been trading for the past nine years as an e-recruiter, meaning we are able to offer highly competitive rates to our clients (we are one of the original low-cost flat rate recruiters in the Midlands area).
The person we require:
- We are looking for an experienced consultant who specialises in permanent/contract recruitment to join us on a Self Employed only basis.
- You will be pro-active with the motivation to manage your own desk from start to finish.
- Generating your own sales leads in whichever way works best for you (whether from networking, fact finding, social media and email campaigns, cold calling or industry knowledge).
- Strong Account Management experience is essential for maintaining relationships with your clients and ensuring repeat business.
- You’ll also need to be highly organised, with excellent written and communication skills.
What we will offer you:
- Our USP to clients is cost – We offer a low-cost flat rate fee with absolutely no obligation and a 4 week guarantee period, meaning getting a variety of businesses to ‘give us a go’ is a lot easier than when working for ‘traditional’ agencies who offer fee’s upwards of 10%
- Access to job boards, databases and search tools.
- Cloud based state of the art recruitment database.
- Fully integrated professional website.
- All back office functions and basic admin support provided (we will manage all correspondence, invoicing and credit control for you).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in the first instance, and we’ll then arrange to call you at a mutually convenient time to discuss this opportunity further.