Job Type – Full Time / Permanent
Our client, a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation based in Worcester, is looking to recruit a pro-active and organised Client Services Account Manager to provide comprehensive support and undertake related works as designated by the Client Services Office Manager. The employee will be providing a client support service to enable the company to build and maintain client relations with new and existing customers.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- The daily management of a client base including booking visits, customer service and dealing with queries.
- Assist in the development of new leads, strategies and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Administration duties such as checking / creation of complex documentation.
- Analysis and reports of client base and core KPI’s.
- General office administration duties including meet and greet, outbound and incoming calling, filing, spread sheets, data cleansing, emailing and printing documents.
- Participate, prepare and run meetings, networking/training events.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ability to make flexible personal allowances including a holiday buy back scheme
- 22 days holiday as standard + Banks and Additional holiday for long service
- Personal and family cash plan healthcare option
- Company pension
- Staff bonus scheme
- Spot prize/thank you scheme
- Training and development opportunities (minimum of 4 hours per month personal development)
- Team building
- Yearly company conference and Christmas Party plus other events throughout the year
- Annual reviews to assess development and encourage job satisfaction
Mon-Friday 37.5 hours per week.
Basic Salary + Opportunity to earn Un-Capped Commission if desired