- Are you tired of the office environment and the daily commute?
- Would you like a better work life balance for 2020?
- Do you want work to fit around the school run and family commitments, or simply to fit in with other part time work/top up your earnings?
- Are you a Recruitment Consultant with at least one year experience?
- Do you ultimately want to work for yourself and manage your own day?
- If it’s a ‘YES’ to all of the above, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
All you need is:
- A laptop or PC (suitable for business use).
- A phone.
- Internet connection.
- The ability to work from home.
- There are absolutely no set up costs or overheads.
- You will be self employed, working to a split fee structure, 70% to you, 30% to us.
Therefore, you would earn £700 – £1500 for every placement you make.
- You are completely in charge of the hours you work and when you work them.
- You decide what sectors you recruit in, who for and in what locations –
- Branchrecruitment is a well established online based recruitment agency. We have been trading for the past ten years as an e-recruiter, meaning our overheads are low and as a result we are able to offer highly competitive rates to our clients (we are one of the original low-cost flat rate recruiters in the Midlands area).
The person we require:
- You will need to be pro-active with the motivation to manage your own desk from start to finish.
- Generating your own sales leads in whichever way works best for you (whether from networking, fact finding, social media and email campaigns, cold calling or industry knowledge).
- Strong Account Management experience is essential for maintaining relationships with your clients and ensuring repeat business.
- You’ll also need to be highly organised, with excellent written and communication skills.
What we will offer you:
- Our USP to clients is cost – We offer a low-cost flat rate fee with absolutely no obligation and a 4 week guarantee period, meaning getting a variety of businesses to ‘give us a go’ is a lot easier than when working for ‘traditional’ agencies who charge fee’s upwards of 10%
- Access to job boards, databases and search tools.
- Cloud based state of the art recruitment database.
- Fully integrated professional website.
- All back office functions and basic admin support provided (we will manage all correspondence, invoicing and credit control for you).
Please email email@example.com with your CV in the first instance, and we’ll then arrange to call you at a mutually convenient time to discuss this opportunity further.